Monday, January 28, 2013

MANIC MONDAYs

Working on the yearbook and had the first meeting with the Palencia running club today.  FETC is Wednesday in Orlando.  I have never been but its far and I have so much to do, so the media specialist, Melanie and I were thinking about not going and just working on the yearbook.  Now I think we are going to try to go.  I just need to find out when we leave and when we would get back.  So I'm working on that, my classes and the yearbook!  Whew!  That's a lot!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Registration Desk Open 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Google’s Eye Opener Keynote:Jaime Casap 7:30 am - 8:15 am
Workshops*:(workshop 1)8:00 am - 10:00 am
 (workshop 2)10:30 am - 12:30 pm
 (workshop 3)1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
 (workshop 4)3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
General Session Keynote: Dr. David Sousa 8:45 am - 9:45 am
Technology & Learning Connections Hands-On Lab9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Coffee Break 9:30 am - 10:00 am
Exhibit Hall Hours 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Concurrent Session 1 10:00am - 11:00 am
Dedicated Exhibit Hall 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Concurrent Session 2 12:00 pm - 12:40 pm
Concurrent Session 3 1:00 pm - 1:40 pm
Concurrent Session 4 2:00 pm - 2:40 pm
Poster Presentations in Exhibit Hall2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Break & Exhibit Hall 2:40 pm - 3:20 pm
Concurrent Session 5 3:20 pm - 4:00 pm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mason's 19th Birthday in Heaven

My oldest son Mason would be turning 19 today.     I have been dreading this day because I know it will open the huge gaping wound in my hea...