Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy President's Day!

The best present ever is getting this Monday off of school!! YAY!  Today has been spent turning in assignments for my last two UNF master's classes.  I still have to return my running shoes and go to school to get stuff for my Digital Diorama project for my Tech w/literacy class.  Rudy is napping.  His second birthday is NEXT Saturday.  Sean and I will be ordering him a strider bike online sometime week and a helmet.  I think he is going to love it!  He is growing so fast and is so smart!  His favorite song that he always wants Madison or I to play for him is 'Take a Walk' by Passion Pit.  http://youtu.be/dZX6Q-Bj_xg
My birthday was GREAT!! Well, kind of.  Rudy was supposed to pick up Rudy on Saturday night but never showed up.  So I was pretty disappointed....until Sean came over and brought dinner and sweet and thoughtful presents! So it turned out to be a nice night!  Rudy didn't go to bed until almost 11:00 pm.  I really need to get him on an earlier sleep schedule.

 Valentine's Day!! 2013

Rudy and I at the park!!


Next weekend is the Green Schools Conference in West Palm Beach.  I am really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mason's 19th Birthday in Heaven

My oldest son Mason would be turning 19 today.     I have been dreading this day because I know it will open the huge gaping wound in my hea...