Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday Madness!

I'm not sure if it's because I got used to sleeping in until 9am with Rudy this weekend or the fact that we only have two weeks of school left, but I felt SO EXHAUSTED all day.  Like Mondays need to be any harder!!! LOL  At school, the art classes are painting their hand prints on the mural of the ocean and ship that I painted near the front office.  It is looking pretty good!
After school Maddi, Rudy and I went on a trip to try to find Maddi a tan leotard for her dance performance on Thursday evening.  NO LUCK!  So tomorrow its off to Jacksonville.  Yippy!
Sean and I took Rudy to the park around 7.  It was muggy and buggy and it was sprinkling a little.  Then WORST part was that Rudy tripped on the sidewalk and skinned his little knee and bumped his head!! Poor little guy.  I tried to take him in to put ice on it but he did NOT want to go inside.  He loves going to the park and being outside so I am really looking forward to summer when we have time to do more outdoor fun things.

Here's some pics of the wall, Rudy and Maddie.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mason's 19th Birthday in Heaven

My oldest son Mason would be turning 19 today.     I have been dreading this day because I know it will open the huge gaping wound in my hea...