Happy Hump Day!
Today is a PLC day for our district- which means no students- some meetings and hopefully getting caught up on all the things on MY TO DO LIST !!!
Not a lot
Tomorrow is my next ultrasound appointment at 3:00- so I have to leave school RIGHT after 3rd period. This is hard because that is my one 3D art class and probably the messiest! This ultrasound is the 2nd one with the specialist Dr Livingston. I was referred to him because I am over 35. My last ultra sound with him went great- baby Emerson looks perfect and growing well but my placenta was still close to my cervix. I am really hoping it has moved up because then I can be taken off pelvic rest and also be more confident that I can have a vaginal delivery.
So far I have gained quite a bit of weight- at least 15 pounds. Im worried my placenta is still low becuase I feel like I am carrying her low- I can remember feeling like Mason was crowded up near my ribs - and having shortness of breath. I still have quite a ways to go with Em but I dont feel any crowding near my lungs/ribs. In fact - its the opposite. I am still doing some light jogging/ running in the morning and everytime I start- I feel pressure in my pelvis and bladder. I have to empty it before I go or I will literally leak urine the whole run! I only do 3 miles max and never more than a 10 minute mile (its all I can muster!) I have tried keeping up with body pump too. I have yet to learn the new release 107 but i hope to soon!
Which is another great thing about this virtual job- I will have more flexibility and energy to do all those things. So I hoping for good news tomorrow- I just have a little trouble understanding the doctor ( I think he has early onset Parkinsons ) so I really hope Jamey can make it to this appointment. He was out of town for work during the last one!
So today my goals are:
Clean up /organize the art room
Make my hand drawing example and video of a hand with bubbles
Make a bowl on the potters wheel
Fire the kiln
Make a color wheel eye and mandala video!
Pack up some of my personal art stuff so I am not moving everything out on my last day- September 28th!
No comments:
Post a Comment